I believe in the power of raising your voice. After working as a Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselor (LADC) in Minnesota, obtaining my MBA and working in product development and tech innovation, I've begun to use my experiences to speak and share the stories most pressing on my heart.
Take a look at my recent talks below and inquire if you have a speaking obligation you'd like to discuss.
"Why The Workforce Needs Recovering Addicts" | May 2016
"Addiction Stigma as a Barrier to Healthcare" | September 2015
"The Importance of Community in Catalyzing Change" | September 2016
As a monthly contributor with Forbes writing on social impact and entrepreneurship and a contributor with Recovery.org's Pro Corner, I would love to collaborate on stories or hear your ideas. Get in touch with a story pitch or take a look at my work by clicking on the photos below!
- Rochester Innovators Series: Tori Utley, Med City Beat
- Want To Be Your Own Boss? Get Gritty, Get Smart And Get A Job, Forbes
- My Year Of Inspiration, Forbes
- AfterParty Hero: The Woman Who Believes Companies Need to Hire Recovering Addicts, AfterPartyMagazine
- Graduate student invited as honoree at Forbes’ Under 30 Summit, Liberty University
- 5 of the brightest minds in Rochester share their big ideas, Med City Beat
- Seen and Heard: Rochester nonprofit’s video had ‘a lot of inspiration’, Post Bulletin
- Inspired to Do Good & Change the World: Tori Utley, Rochester Women’s Magazine
- LIVES Challenge Winners: Q&A with Sydney Johnson and Tori Utley, Recovery Brands
- Q&A with entrepreneur and TEDxZumbroRiver presenter Tori Utley, DMC Blog
- Guide to Personal Finance in Recovery: An Interview with Tori Utley, American Addictions Center